Cybertrix –Cyber wellness centre is an initiative of CT University to create Training & Awareness, Research & Development, Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security and Incident Response.Objective of the wellness centre is to bridge the gap between latest changes & innovations in the cyber space and skill development of youngsters in combating the emerging cyber threats.
Below are some of the initiatives planned in Cyber wellness centre:
- Hackathon (First step taken- Syberthon)
- Workshop by Industry Experts
- Research & Development Centre.
- Woman Safety awareness society.
- Cyber Security awareness camps.
- Design solutions for the emerging cyber security issues.
We are institutional member of National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (NCSSS) that has been started with great vision to safeguard the nation from the current threats in the cyber space. So that we can contribute our part.