ISIEINDIA and CT University, Punjab comes together for a unique initiative to make students aware about Electric Vehicle Technology and for this C.T. University in collaboration with ISIE INDIA is going to start a Collaborative B. Tech with Specialization in Electric Vehicle Engineering. This program is one of its kind of program which is designed to work as a bridge between Academia & Industry to make the students Industry ready with upcoming trends & technologies in the field of EV.
Collaborative B. Tech with Specialization in Electric Vehicle Engineering in collaboration with ISIE INDIA will provide a dynamic academic program inclusive of live projects, major and minor projects along with hands on training in Electric/Hybrid/Renewable Energy Domain.
The programme imparts practical applications in the field of Electric Vehicle Engineering. The program is having 25 Subjects of 54 Credits covering various domains of Electric Vehicle like Fundamentals, Vehicle Architecture, Modelling & Simulation, Powertrain Engineering, Battery Management Systems, and Charging Infra & Homologation. The main objective of the program is to provide practical knowledge to the students and for this each subject is having its Practical Lab on which practical & hands on experiments can be done in Centre of Excellence (COE). This is one of its kind of program which is providing industry oriented knowledge to students.
A Centre of Excellence (COE) is established as a part of the Collaborative Program which is equipped with different machines related to electric vehicle technology for hands on practical/experimentation, training & research. Equipment like Electric Drivetrain, Hybrid Electric Drivetrain, Solar Powered Charging Station, Li-Ion Battery Prototyping Setup are being setup in Centre of Excellence. A total of 15 workbenches are established in CT University by ISIEINDIA as a part of Centre of Excellence (COE).
The main objective of Collaborative B. Tech. program in Electric Vehicle Engineering with Centre of Excellence (COE) exclusively for Electric Vehicles is to give real time experience and hands on training to the students as per the Industry requirements so that ISIE INDIA & CT University altogether can encourage students to work on Electric Vehicle technology & Green Mobility.
Benefits of Electric Vehicle Engineering Program
- Hands on Training
- Expansion of fundamental and research activities
- Experimental approach for research activities
- Practical sessions from the industry experts can be done
- Visibility to students learning and approach towards Innovation
- Internship and Placement Opportunities in EV Industries
- Training sessions on various projects
- Project works
Why choose Collaborative B. Tech with Specialization in Electric Vehicle Engineering?
- As the industry is going to shift in Electric Vehicle Domain completely by 2025, so there are approximately 5 million job opportunities to be created in EV sector.
- With the excitement growing around the alternative low-emission vehicle type we anticipate that the mass adoption of these vehicles could mean a change in the skills required from Automotive Engineers.
- Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra Electric, Ola Electric, Speedways Electric, Ampere Vehicles etc. are in need of high skilled professional which are able to work on EV technology.
- ISIE INDIA & CT University are putting an honest attempt through Collaborative B. Tech. with Specialization in Electric Vehicle Engineering to provide Industry oriented skills & knowledge to students.
Our Course Structure satisfying various job roles some as follows:
- EV Design Engineer
- EV Test Engineer
- EV Battery Engineer
- EV Technician
- Control System Design Engineer
- Battery Test / Design Engineer
- Project Manager-EV Charging ,Sales, Testing, Audit
- Charging Infra Setup – Manager
- Electric Drive Engineer
- Harness(LV/HV)Design Engineer
- Powertrain Engineer
- Thermal Engineer
- Vehicle Diagnosis Engineer
- EV Engineer for IOT, AI, Data Science, Intelligent Transport
You can make your career at various SMEV Industries
ISIE INDIA in association with Society of Manufacturer of Electric Vehicle (SMEV) and other industries is offering Internship and On Job Training