About the Conference
The nature of knowledge has changed from narrow specializations to inter/multi/trans-
In such a pertinent context, it is inevitably wise to look at how multiple disciplines could engage in meaningful clusters and work on a problem to render some kind of plausible solutions. It is this interface of various domains of knowledge from history to computer science, from art to management and from engineering to journalism that the conference aims to unfold.
- International Speakers
- Vice Chancellors’ Meet and Panel Discussions
- Publication options in CARE/SCOPUS/Peer-Reviewed Journals
- Awards and Felicitations of Researchers, Academicians, Institutions, and Media
- Mr. Manbir Singh, MD, CT University
- Mr. Harpreet Singh, Vice-Chairman, CT University
- Dr. Harsh Sadawarti, Vice-Chancellor, CT University, Ludhiana
- CS Raj Soni, Director, Vedant Publications & Educational Services
- Dr. Pravin Kumar
——Dean SOHPE, CT University, +91 94174-80730
- Dr. Arjun Dave
—–Founder & Director, Vedant Publications & Educational Services +91 9723476251
- Mr. P.Prasant, Assistant Professor cum Assistant Director E-Cell, CTU, 7710301027
- Dr. Paresh Jotangiya, Executive Director, Vedant Educational Service, 8980804004
Major Disciplines for Paper Presentation and Publications Details
19th June 2021:
Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce, Management, Education, Physical Education, Law, Performing Arts, Journalism, Library Science, Hotel Management, Tourism, Soft Skills and Life Skills
20th June 2021:
Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, Para-Medical, Ayurved, Agriculture, Natural Sciences, Pharmacy, Healthcare Sciences, Yoga and Meditation
- NOTE: We request participants to register and submit original scholarly papers and articles which will be published in SCOPUS/ CARE/ PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS. Scholars can choose any topic of their choice from the disciplines listed below. Considering the quality of paper it will be published.Publication of paper will be purely based on quality criteria. If an author wants to publish his/her paper in SCOPUS or UGC CARE indexed journals they have to request separately and also have to pay an additional fee for the same. Paper publication in the Peer Reviewed Journal (www.vidhyayanaejournal.org) is free of cost.
Points to be Noted
For more than one author, there is no additional fee. Each participant will get a certificate.
Only Qualitative and original papers will be accepted. Organizers reserve all the rights to select or reject the paper. No claims or recommendations are entertained.
Papers will be published in Vidhyayana an International Refereed E Journal
(Peer Reviewed, Multidisciplinary, Multilingual Journal). Each author will get a publication e-certificate.
Each participant will get e Certificate for participation/presentation.
The conference will be held on Zoom. Detailed Schedule and Link – ID Password to attend online conference will be shared with participants through email latest by 18th June 2021.
Support Team is available on phone to train and assist you for the hassle free online conference processes.