1. All enrolled students have to pay their current semester dues and fee for the next semester before the commencement of the End- Term Exams or as per the speculated dates.
2. Students depositing the fee after the specified date will be liable to pay fine as per rules of the University.
3. The fee can be paid either in cash /online/Card swipe or by demand draft in favour of “CT University” payable at Mullanpur Dakha, Ludhiana, as per details given below:
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd.
Account Name : CT University
Account Number :50100144874943
IFSC : HDFC0001319
4. The students dropping the course will have to pay the semester fee in full , clear all the pending dues and return scholarship amount already availed, if any.
5. The students availing the facilities of transport, hostel are required to pay the prescribed fee before the usage of the facility.
6. As the transport and hostel facility are chargeable for one year, any student withdrawing in the mid of the year is liable to pay the yearly fee for the same.