1. When do the classes begin for first year?
Ans. Normally the classes for the first Semester students begin in the month of August. The exact date as per PTU Calendar shall be notified on the college website.

2. What about the faculty of your college? 
Ans. This is one of our strength that all of our faculty members are well qualified, synergized, result oriented and possessing the industrial experience as well. Moreover, most of the faculty members are PhDs, M.Techs, MBAs and other postgraduate qualifications.
3. Does the college provide hostel facility within the campus?
Ans. Hostel facility is available for Boys and Girls within the campus. Aesthetically designed, the hostel blocks are spread around the campus. The hostels are interconnected, mostly in blocks of three. Each hostel block has a common room where facilities such as wall-mounted televisions, table-tennis tables, carom and chess games are available. Each block is also equipped with fully automatic washing machines and each floor is further equipped with landline phones, water coolers and water purifiers.
4. Do you have Internet facilities in the Campus and Hostels?
Ans. Yes, both the campuses have free of cost Wi-Fi internet facility available. The Hostel rooms also have full time wireless internet connectivity with direct lines to the main LAN. The housekeeping staff available throughout the week takes care of cleaning the rooms, corridors and rest rooms on a daily basis.
5. Do you have Non-vegetarian meals in the Hostel mess?
Ans. Yes, the mess facilities in the hostels do provide non-vegetarian food (according to the menu decided time to time). Apart from this, the various food kiosks and canteens also serve eggs and other non-vegetarian food.
6. What is Lateral Entry?
Ans. If a student has done a Diploma in a particular field, he can take admission in the 2nd year of the corresponding course. This is applicable for Graduate as well as Post Graduate courses, but the lateral entry is subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria prescribed by the University.We provide lateral entry in Polytechnic, BCA, B.Sc IT, B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Sc IT, Medical Lab etc.
7. In what cases will I be given Provisional Admission?
Ans. You will be considered for Provisional Admission in following cases: Non submission of Certificate of qualifying examination Result Awaited in qualifying examination Backlog in qualifying examination Non submission of eligibility certificates approved by AIU Non payment of full Course Fee or any other fee as prescribed Pending verification of attested documents with their corresponding Original documents.
8. Can an NRI/Foreign Nationals student pay the Tuition/Hostel fee in Indian rupees?
Ans. No, Tuition/Hostel fee can be paid either in US Dollars or in Indian Rupees. In case of USD fee paying countries the student has to pay the INR equivalent amount of prevailing exchange rate for the day.
9. When do I apply?
Ans.Students can start applying from January to August.
10. How to apply and from where do I get the application?
Ans. Follow the process on website: .
11. When is the last date to submit the application?
Ans. The last date to submit the application for all courses will be intimated on the website.
12. What is a Student Visa? 
Ans. Depending on the purpose of visit, India offers various kinds of visas. Student Visa is a visa specifically for the students wanting to come to India for education purpose. Generally Student Visas are issued for the duration of the academic course of study or for a period of five years whichever is less, on the basis of Acceptance Letter from institutions in India. However it is the discretion of the Indian High Commission to decide the duration of the Student Visa. The children of NRIs and PIOs cardholders need not procure a Student Visa. Other international students need Student Visa or Research Visa for Doctoral level courses.
13. What are the pre-requisites for procuring a Student Visa?
Ans. To apply/ be eligible for a Student Visa, you need to conform to the following conditions:- If you are on Government of India scholarships, the respective Indian Missions would be advised by Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) to issue a regular Student Visa after your admission in an Indian university/Institute is confirmed. If you are coming as a self-financing student, you need to produce confirmed letters of admission from universities or recognized colleges and institutions in India for obtaining the regular Student Visa. If you are coming as a research student, synopsis of the research project countersigned by the sponsoring institution in India along with letter of approval and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned Ministries in India should be submitted for necessary visa. Note: Processing of applications for research may take about three months.
14. Can I get the visa even if I don’t have a confirmed admission letter?
Ans. If you are not having confirmation letters of admission from a university or an institution you can get Provisional Student Visa by the Indian Missions abroad, on the basis of provisional letters of admissions. However Provisional Student Visa is valid for 3 months. Within these 3 months, your admission needs to be confirmed otherwise you will have to leave India.
15. Where can I apply for the visa and what is the fee?
Ans. The visa can be applied for from any of the Indian Embassies / High Commission. The Student Visa fees depend on the nationality of the passport holder and type/duration of visa applied. This fees are payable in the local currency as well. Please check with the Indian embassy in your country for exact visa fees.
16. What are the formalities that international students should do on arrival?
Ans. International students holding Student Visa of more than 180 days are required to register themselves with the local Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) within 14 days of arrival All students will be guided by International Affairs of CT Institutions for FRRO/FRO registration.
17. Will visa fee be charged from foreign students every year?
Ans. Visa fee is charged once at the time of issuance of Student Visa for completion of the course or for 5 years whichever is less. In case of ‘Provisional Student Visa’ when a student seeks regular admission in any college/university then onetime fee is charged which is valid for the duration of the course or for 5 years whichever is less. If the visa is issued for a period less than the duration of the course, then the visa would be extended by the concerned authorities on payment of applicable fee (if any).