CT University (CTU); approved by UGC is a multi-disciplinary, student-centric, leading industry driven and research-focused University offering a full range of academic programs at the diploma, undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral levels. CT UNIVERSITY has been recognized under the Top 30 Universities in the band “PERFORMER” under the category “University & Deemed to be University (Private/Self-Financed) (Technical)” in the prestigious ARIIA 2021 – Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements 2021 notification e-issued by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
CTU invite you under our Corporate Social Responsibility Program of CTU School Connect for a major Career Transformation of the pupils as per the New Education Policy 2020 under the umbrella of Industry Academia Interface. CT Group has always thrived for the academic excellence over these 25 glorious years to bring major reforms in Educational sector for which we can collaborate and make a difference as a social responsibility
- Expert sessions from Industry and Academia
- Sessions by PhD Faculty on Domain specific topics and Generic Skills
- Faculty Development Programs
- Events for participation and certifications
- CTU Campus visit
- Innovation on wheels
- Offers 50% into two parts, first 25% off will be given on 1st Semester’s applicable fee and second 25% off will be given on 2nd Semester’s applicable fee.
- Free Passport Application filing
- Free Counseling for the Course and Country.
- Free Assessment of the eligibility for Visa.
- Free File Processing for Canada Study Visa.
- Assistance for Fee Payment to College/University.
- Assistance for Medical Appointment.
- Assistance for Biometric Appointment.
- Assistance for Post Study Work application.
- Same fee structure (as of CT Students) for IELTS Preparation Classes.
- 50% Concession on file processing of other countries Study Visa.
- Same fee structure (as of CT Students) for Skill Enhancement Courses.
- Free Tourist Visa application processing for the parents of enrolled students under study visa.
CT University Invite applications to serve as an Academic Advisor of CT University, Ludhiana, Punjab (India). Your association with CT University will be greatly beneficial in steering its Research, Academic, Community and Industry Oriented activities.
- To provide expert advice and engagement with projects and new initiatives.
- To be joint partners in research and educational activities of CT University.
- To develop corporate and institutional relationships nationally and internationally.
- To help promote scholastic contributions of practitioners research including direct contact with academic staff and students.
- As member of Organizing Committees/Panelist/Chairman/Co-Chairman of International and National events that CT University will organize from time to time.
- To deliver an expert lecture at CT University for the benefit of students and faculty.
CT University Invite applications to serve as an Mentor of CT University, Ludhiana, Punjab (India). Your association with CT University will be greatly beneficial in steering its Research, Academic, Community and Industry Oriented activities.
- To be joint partners in the educational activities of CT University for the holistic development of the students
- To be a member of Panel discussions or keynote speaker for joint conferences/ seminars /National events that CT University will organize from time to time.
- To deliver expert lectures/workshops at CT University for the benefit of students and faculty